ADHITuniverse [reboot]

Today, I've done something that I've wanted to do in some time, [reboot]-ing my blog, ADHITuniverse.



[reboot]-ing in a sense, start all over again, no post from the previous time, but all of the previous are available on another blog, which will be [hibernating], you may find it here if u need some info from them

This is a phase of a grand design, what is it u say? it's a secret! :p u'll see it once it's done :)

Some new things that I've put in the blog is new links, facebook profile badge, and twitter widget.

What stays from the past is of course the template, I try to keep it feel like blogger, my Y!M online widget, u can always contact me when it's on. No need to discuss what's gone.

There are two posts from the previous ADHITuniverse which I decided to be available, since it's quite new, useful and will not make my blog look too empty.

And one more thing, I've put also a new widget, the 4shared widget, it contains some files that I've uploaded on the website so that u can download it

I think that's it for now

PS:
currently listening VanVelzen - Broken Tonight



it's a nice song ^^ so please don't be broken tonight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ferry Corsten - Twice In a Blue Moon

Jaguar XJ220